Dual cp3 rail normal then high???

450rbronco

So I put together my own dual co3 setup on my 05. Using a stock dmax pump as the top pump and a fingers controller. I'm having issues with the rp being way to high. Pegged. Truck runs fine without the top pump Hooked up but once hooked up it will idle a min fine then next thing it pegged at 26k. So I got a new dodge fca for the top pump and today it's still doing same thing. When it would go high I could give it some throttle and it go back down but then jump again while still on throttle some. Anyone ever experience this or have an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the fingers controller you need to switch the wires around on the plug,red and yellow if I remember right.

Jason wherli already switched them for me I double checked

I haven't yet but guess I could with small pins and a multi meter from back side while plugged in

The fingers controller I had on my truck lasted a very short time.Make sure all of the extension plugs are plugged in correctly some can be plugged in backwards .

Based on my own experience I'd say you have a bad controller.

Have you called Jon, or at least PM'd him on DD or Dmax Central?

Called Jason wherli today he is gonna send me a new controller to try. He switched controllers because of having issues is how I understood

Back