Dual disc Issues?

Both my DD's do the hard first/reverse. Everyone in a while, you have to jam it into gear (even second, occasionally) and the whole truck jumps. The lever style plate seems to be worse than the diaphragm in my experience.

Ok well I changed the slave cylinder, and it goes into gear easier, but the pedal feels sticky, and it starts engaging right off the floor and then fully all the way at the top!

if i let out too quick the truck will jump, there is absolutly no give once so ever? anyone had this problem?

Nature of the beast. I've got a 3250 and the upgraded hydros. Had the spacer in and out, made several different pushrods, varying in length in 1/8'' increments. Still notchy. Talked to Peter and even his personal '03 with the same clutch exhibits similar characteristics. I just live with it. My tranny supposedly has only about 100k on it, and only about 10k with a fresh fluid swap when I did the clutch. It holds like a mother, and that's what I wanted, so I'm content. Besides, a 4th gear roll from 35 is good to over 100, so who needs to shift anyway? LOL

you can't barely drag with the clutch, because it's either releases way to fast on the launch and bogs the truck, or you ride it too long and don't cut a good 60 at all! someone just needs to come drive my damn truck

Back