Dual Fuelers

Tlewiscummins

Diesel freak
Just wondering the pros and cons of everyones kits. who's is the best? any problems out of anyones?? PPE, Inustrial Injection, Evil twins, etc. thanks for the help.

although I've been happy with my PPE kit, I think you'd get much more personable service from Shane at Wicked. He's got a nice set up.

Evil twins. One of the nicest kits out there and the price is where it should be. They just got a new batch of pulleys machined that look really nice. And each pump ties into the rail directly, not some halfassed tee forcing both pumps to push thru a single supply line.

Evil twins. One of the nicest kits out there and the price is where it should be. They just got a new batch of pulleys machined that look really nice. And each pump ties into the rail directly, not some halfassed tee forcing both pumps to push thru a single supply line.

How can both feed the rail? I'm guessing it would have to eliminate the prv?

Oh and btw my PPE kit was great everything fit up nicely and was straight forward, but as triton said their customer service isn't the greatest.

ats kit is working well for me and was easy to in stall , It feeds the rail in 2 spots as well .

Our kit(evil twins) can be built one of two ways. You either relocate the rail sensor to the back of the top CP3 and monitor pressure there while feeding the rail in the rail pressure sensor port....or you can leave the rail sensor in the rail, remove the relief valve and feed the rail at that spot. Most opt to delete the relief valve

I have the IIS one, and run the dual feed line.

Lloyd have you found that this gives you a power increase?

although I've been happy with my PPE kit, I think you'd get much more personable service from Shane at Wicked. He's got a nice set up.

thats odd I called him a few months ago and they said they didnt make a dual cp3 kit?

Back