Dually wheels, tires & spacers

RedPuller

Diesel Inside
Not going to be needing these anymore. The wheels are Eagle Alloy 16x6s with 255/85R16 BFG Mud terrains. The tires are practically brand new, no highway miles, they have only seen the pulling track about 15 times. Wheels are polished & forged aluminum, I just spray canned them gloss black to match the rear black wheels. Paint comes right off with the pressure washer.:hehe:
The spacers/adapters are for the front axle. They work great with the Dynatrac free-spin hub kit which is why I bought them since the factory Dodge adapters have too small a center bore to fit over the lock-out hub. Here is a link to where I got them, they are the third item down on the page listed, the AA-4 adapters.http://www.wheeladapter.com/dually_adapters.php I also included a pic of how they work with the Dynatrac kit......

$200 SHIPPED - spacers/adapters

$350 SHIPPED - 2 wheels & tires

I have all lug nuts needed to run complete kit or just ones needed for spacer/adapters only.

Joe

Attachments

• OldDuallyWheels.jpg
    OldDuallyWheels.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 38
  • OldDuallyWheels1.jpg
    OldDuallyWheels1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 27
  • OldDuallyWheels2.jpg
    OldDuallyWheels2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 13
  • OldDuallyWheels3.jpg
    OldDuallyWheels3.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 23
  • New35spline_Hubs.JPG
    New35spline_Hubs.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 52
Adapters are sold, still got the wheels & tires.......I will dismount the wheels from the tires if one wants the tires only.

Tires only - $200 SHIPPED

Wheels only - $150 SHIPPED

Both still - $350 SHIPPED

Back