Dubois county 4-h fair truck and tractor pull

red dodge2

Its Friday july 17th and starts at 6:30. I know its says 7500 pound but i know that we can get them to bump it up to 8,000. This is the first year in a long time that they have had a class for diesel trucks, so lets get a big turnout! Here are the rules:

7,500 LBS DIESEL STREET STOCK 4X4
1. Single Stock; example: Manifold, no adaptors for turbo.
2. No pipe to exit hood.
3. Stock fuel: NO L.P., Nitrous, Nitro Methane or Alcohol.
4. No pumps.
5. 1 ton or smaller drive train.
6. DOT Tires, no cut tires.
7. Blocked suspensions allowed.
8. 26 inch hitch height allowed, must have a loop or clevis with 3 inch opening, must furnish.
9. Street legal min. 42 inches from axle to hitch point.
10. Must have drivers license.
11. $20 entry fee.
12. $100 plus 100% payback.
Any weight added to truck or tractor must be fastened securely.
If weight falls off, you are disqualified

So does no pumps mean it has to have a stock CP3, hpop, p-pump ect???

i wouldnt worry about that "no pumps" rule. just show up and run what ya got. I doubt they are gonna check.

I talked to them today and they said they would bump it up to an 8000 class. Who is all coming??

im sure Jon and J.T. would be done if they havent already planned another pull. Not that far from them guys

yes hanging weights ate allowed just make sure they don't fall off. LOL. It the Otwell sled if anyone cares to know.

im sure Jon and J.T. would be done if they havent already planned another pull. Not that far from them guys

Rat, I won't be making it there. JT and I have a points pull at Tipton, IN that night. The first rule that they have puts me out rite off the bat. They had a pull 3 years ago I showed up and they would not let me pull and all I had then was a chip, exhaust, and a clutch. So a whole one truck pulled in the class.

its going to be an awesome pull this year. jon when you came the people running the show were probably to dumb to know what was going on. My cousin is running it this year and he told me that he thought it would be good to have a diesel class and that he wants to see a bunch of trucks there. He also told me that they would bump it up to 8,000lb no problem. He's not to up to date on what the majority of the pulls have for us diesel guys.....so whoever is planning on coming bring your trucks and lets give'em a chance!

The rule I'm talking about is the one you got marked one. It says single stock; Manifold, No adaptors for turbo. Don't have manifolds anymore and have different turbo so i have an adaptor. I hope you have a good turn out if I don't have a points pull next year on the date and they have a class for my truck I'll be there. Jon

After how well my 6.4 pulled on my smaller tune and crummy tires last night I'll prolly make it with it since there is no way my fummins fits the rules...

Tipton is too close for me to go down. Sounds like it could be a good time.

thanks for coming up everyone..we had a good turn out with 6 trucks....not bad for the first year...they definitely will be having a class next year again!..1st- brandon reisert, 2nd-kyle smith, 3rd-ben braunecker (me), 4th- adam bier. congrats everyone!

you had a better turn out then the maringo in pull. They had 6 trucks last night and one off them was an exhibition pull. (Devin in the frieght liner)

Back