Duramax Breaks in Truck Push Contest

Come live up here in west wyoming for a year and then see what you would have to say about good quality bumpers.......

Ranchhand has come along way and have saved my ass more than once with deer and dumb drivers. Especially if you have to use a bumper to get in and out of your ranch and you don't want to mess up those pretty road armor style bumpers.

Come live up here in west wyoming for a year and then see what you would have to say about good quality bumpers.......

yeah what Mike said...and they also help get through bump gates they use in West Tx

All sound like perfectly acceptable reasons to have an aftermarket bumper. If its a functionality thing, then im all for it.

Maybe im jaded, because everyone ive seen with a big ass bumper says they have it because "its makes there truck look bad ass":doh:.

All sound like perfectly acceptable reasons to have an aftermarket bumper. If its a functionality thing, then im all for it.

Maybe im jaded, because everyone ive seen with a big ass bumper says they have it because "its makes there truck look bad ass":doh:.

i must say i think some trucks look good w/ em...

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTUtMjAxMDA0MDktMTY0M.jpg

the black one is my old 02

What kind of bumper is that on the 07. I go out to Montanna every winter and out there I could see them essential. It is a good investment think how much you would have in a front end collision in a newer diesel. There are some retarded looking ones out there though.

Im wanting a good looking bumper for my dually.

I like the silver 3rd gen. (I like paint matched bumpers). The black 02 looks good too, although I cant see the desgin of the bumper very well (black truck in a shadow- things blend in).

Aftermarket bumpers are kind of like exhaust systems/stacks for me, there is a right way to do them and a VERY very wrong way.

Back