Duramax build???

SPEAKSUP

So look's like after this weekend I will be owning a Durmax and it's a ZF6 :woohoo::woohoo:

So build wise I want to make some power and the option to make ton's of power down the road so.

Rods
Studs

I know are a must but what about main studs or a girdle. also the pistons I have heard about piston problems in LB7's over certain HP can't remember.

Also what price range and I looking at for the rods and studs and overhaul. Some of you vendors can PM me if you don't want to post it on here.

If you are doing rods it might be a good idea to go ahead and get youself some cut and coated lb7 pistons

So look's like after this weekend I will be owning a Durmax and it's a ZF6 :woohoo::woohoo:

So build wise I want to make some power and the option to make ton's of power down the road so.

Rods
Studs

I know are a must but what about main studs or a girdle. also the pistons I have heard about piston problems in LB7's over certain HP can't remember.

Also what price range and I looking at for the rods and studs and overhaul. Some of you vendors can PM me if you don't want to post it on here.
Better have a fat wallet for a dmax build. If I'm not mistaken rods are 2500+. I have some friends with 8-10k in their engines Not counting chargers.

Better have a fat wallet for a dmax build. If I'm not mistaken rods are 2500+. I have some friends with 8-10k in their engines Not counting chargers.

Rods are around that area and with pistons rods ported heads and other machining and assorted parts 8-10k is not out of the question at all just for the longblock

Sent from my DROIDX

Get a triple disc clutch. Head and main suds, rods, cut and coated LB7 pistons or forged mahle (LBZ pistons are the problem child) and key the cam gear and balancer on the crank. PM me if you want i have some of the above mentioned parts for sale.

Row row row your truck slowly down the track, by the time you get to the end the auto's been there and back.

But seriously pop a 48re in there with a controller, sounds like you've got money to burn.

Really depends on what your ultimate goal is.

Not as extreme as yours Chris :lolly: I will give you a call sometime this weekend man will talk it over I know you can help me out on what to do.

You got ripped off, good luck.

Whats you plans?

Call ya later.

Get a triple disc clutch. Head and main suds, rods, cut and coated LB7 pistons or forged mahle (LBZ pistons are the problem child) and key the cam gear and balancer on the crank. PM me if you want i have some of the above mentioned parts for sale.

Cool thanks man let you know here shortly.

Ill trade you my black truck for that dmax...

Your kidding right? Chase Ill text you later.

Row row row your truck slowly down the track, by the time you get to the end the auto's been there and back.

But seriously pop a 48re in there with a controller, sounds like you've got money to burn.

Negative ghostrider i am tired of auto's this is a DD fun street terror

Back