Duramilage brand tuning

stlcummins

ex Jerry Haas employee
anybody heard of or messed with DURAMILAGE programming, "milage claimer" type of tuning? or is this another smoke and mirrors internet garbage? My father in law is trying to weigh some options for REAL milage increases. He drives over an hour one way to work everyday. Lemme know whatcha got for some info.

Last edited:
anybody heard of or messed with DURAMILAGE programming, "milage claimer" type of tuning? or is this another smoke and mirrors internet garbage? My father in law is trying to weigh some options for REAL milage increases. He drives over an hour one way to work everyday. Lemme know whatcha got for some info.

Im going to guess its internet garbage. An LMM that runs like chit might see 7mpg with a delete and a tune of some sort. The max you see guys talking about mileage wise is 22-23. My LBZ you couldn't run much more than 70 or the mileage would drop off. Other guys i talked to reported similar results.

FWIW, if he is driving over an hour one way every day and he doesn't need his truck for that commute. A used jetta TDI will likely pay for itself in a 5-6 months.

I did some looking around because I was bored. It seems that the tune changes the overhead reading more than anything else. Guys were seeing 5-6 mpg better on the display and around the same hand calculated as before the tune.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I have the duramileage EZ tune on my 2009 with DPF delete, and EGR delete program.
I have stock, 60hp, 80hp, 100hp tunes.
I am getting 18mpg on the 60hp tune, and now I am trying the 80hp tune!
So far I like it a lot.

Coop45

i cant really tell you... i try not to drive far enough empty(no trailer) to figure it out LOL
i have been avg 11.5-12mpg at ~24,000lb though with just a cheap jegs 4" exhaust and the EPA issues fixed

Buy one and install it. compare your tripometer on your truck with the tripometer of a gps :bs:

your truck will magically go an extra 150 miles on a tank, but the gps will say otherwise...

Last edited:
Back