Dyno Day in Corpus Christi Texas

SPEEDSHIFT

I just found a dyno here in CC, its a mobile dyno that is owned by CC Corvettes and I was talking to one of the guys over there and they are going to be having a dyno day soon. I am going to look at the dyno in a couple hours, and see what it is and if we will fit on it. He did say it was cool if we participated in the dyno day. I just thought maybe some south Texas guys will be able to come that cant make it to the north TX events. Anybody interested?

I just found a dyno here in CC, its a mobile dyno that is owned by CC Corvettes and I was talking to one of the guys over there and they are going to be having a dyno day soon. I am going to look at the dyno in a couple hours, and see what it is and if we will fit on it. He did say it was cool if we participated in the dyno day. I just thought maybe some south Texas guys will be able to come that cant make it to the north TX events. Anybody interested?

Date and time?

I dont know yet, I gotta see if the trucks will fit first. The pic I saw looks like it would be a close fit for a long truck, and duals will have to come off. I am going to talk to them here in a bit. I would like to see it happen in May or so as I dont want it to interfere with any of the dyno days already happening.

I dont know yet, I gotta see if the trucks will fit first. The pic I saw looks like it would be a close fit for a long truck, and duals will have to come off. I am going to talk to them here in a bit. I would like to see it happen in May or so as I dont want it to interfere with any of the dyno days already happening.

10-4

Its not a load dyno.... but we may be doing something the first weekend of May if we can get enough people together. If anyone would like to come its a good reason to spend the weekend at the beach, bring the wife and kids. My wife works for the Hilton down here and can get everyone a good deal on a room too. Prize money is TBA, we will just have to see how much interest there is in this event.

Burnouts are accepted here also... at your own risk of-course.

I may make the drive, depending on what else is going on with my life.

Looks like West Tx is having theirs that weekend, so ours is now moved to May 8th.

Looks like this event is not going to happen this weekend, just not enough people interested down here... We will try and come up with a new date if we can get enough trucks.

Back