dyno day

ADRENALINE269

well local shop had a charity dyno day and i put my truck on and she put out 460hp and 948lbs tq. truck is an 04.5 dodge cummins 3500 dually with nadp billet race trans, afe cold air intake. afe blade runner, bd boost fooler, fass system, mbrp 4" dual exaust with cat test pipe and a smarty sw9 wastegate off tm2 all on the stock turbo 100,000 miles

thats good numbers to me. last i dyno my 03 6 speed with edge attitide hot unlock hht 66 mbrp 5 inch exhaust and afe intake and stock clutch i hit 435 hp and 977 tq then my stock clutch went.

i don't know but some have said if i was on sw7 on the smarty tnt that it should make more power but i ran it the way i run it every day. i get the best milage on sw9 and drives so nice with minimal smoke. this is the setup i run towing a 40 foot gooseneck with a 6000 pound truck on it

i don't know but some have said if i was on sw7 on the smarty tnt that it should make more power but i ran it the way i run it every day. i get the best milage on sw9 and drives so nice with minimal smoke. this is the setup i run towing a 40 foot gooseneck with a 6000 pound truck on it

Your pyro probably hates you, I tow on tnt lvl 1 and any higher my exhaust temps are 1500 +. I gained approx 15 more horses out of lvl 5 because 7 & 9 were draining the rail. Nice numbers.:rockwoot:

no pyro reads around 10 or 11 but the thing is not to put you foot in it, at this level a quarter throttle goes a long ways, i put the cruise on and she just seems to idle along like there is nothing on the back. through the rockies and up the hills like its not even trying.

well local shop had a charity dyno day and i put my truck on and she put out 460hp and 948lbs tq. truck is an 04.5 dodge cummins 3500 dually with nadp billet race trans, afe cold air intake. afe blade runner, bd boost fooler, fass system, mbrp 4" dual exaust with cat test pipe and a smarty sw9 wastegate off tm2 all on the stock turbo 100,000 miles

numbers look good to me

thats good numbers to me. last i dyno my 03 6 speed with edge attitide hot unlock hht 66 mbrp 5 inch exhaust and afe intake and stock clutch i hit 435 hp and 977 tq then my stock clutch went.

how well does that 66 spool for you?

it spools great for me im 21 im always racing all my friends have v8 and i dont have a problem stayin with then on the low end and top end it comes alive. i only run a 14.6 at 5,000 feet above see level but i am stayin with guys in the high 12's i got a bit of a traction problem

Back