Dyno run hp question

VINNYD94

Thats Right!!
I built my 94 12v last year and decided to run it on the dyno hoping for some good numbers. It put down 401/738 not bad but i thought it would be better. Does that sound right for what ive got done to it (look at sig). Ill post a pic of the dyno sheet and a video. Start video at about 1:25
20130302_134810.jpg
1994 Dodge cummins dyno run - YouTube

Last edited:
What kind of fuel pressure do you have? Plate out tune the afc and make sure you have proper pressure. Do you have gov springs? Its a good start but there is more in it for sure.
Sean

What kind of fuel pressure do you have? Plate out tune the afc and make sure you have proper pressure. Do you have gov springs? Its a good start but there is more in it for sure.
Sean

Im running 35-40 psi on my air dog and i have 4k springs installed and also have a tork tek high performance overflow valve

what kind of boost and egts are you seeing?
i made 383/850 and that was with a stock lift pump making 3psi at wot. so you should be a lot higher than what you made.

Last edited:
Benched pump, lots of tuning

the above gentlemen is right...

i made 429/800 with 181s and crappy tuning, and everything minimized on a 35/400 combo... tuning yielded me 514/1096... on a 215 pumped 96

wish i knew what a benched pump would have done.. i will know soon on the other truck in my sig.. soon as the i can afford some goodies..anyways

Enterprise knows what they are doing... if theyd tune it.. that thing would scream....

the above gentlemen is right...

i made 429/800 with 181s and crappy tuning, and everything minimized on a 35/400 combo... tuning yielded me 514/1096... on a 215 pumped 96

wish i knew what a benched pump would have done.. i will know soon on the other truck in my sig.. soon as the i can afford some goodies..anyways

Enterprise knows what they are doing... if theyd tune it.. that thing would scream....

I thought about going to enterprise this spring and have them run it on the dyno and tune it

not trying to hyjack but where is enterprise? and anyone know how to get ahold of them? thanks

Running an air dog you need to run a tork tek orifice style overflow valve, it helps quiet a bit

You already have fuel for way more.

Parts don't fix lousy tuning. I put down more with less fuel, less air, and less timing.

Back