Dyno run hp question

i put down 302/730 with stock turbo and injectors, 4ks, no plate and 17* timing, intake and exhaust

I did 430 with a stock he351 and some 125's on a mustang dyno with my vp... What's to hate?

450/972 on a 62 and DDP 100's... I want more. Well I think that was the 100's... That was before the cam and FASS as well.

Last edited:
Injectors and a gt 42 compounded over that guy.

Soon as I do anymore the clutch is gonna pack it's bags and yea a twin setup would be ideal for sure. I'm thinkin it's jut gonna get a set of 7x.010's.

Good, i have a new 4294 i just picked up if you are interested. Makes for a great set of towing twins.

Good, i have a new 4294 i just picked up if you are interested. Makes for a great set of towing twins.

I kinda wanna stay a single as stupid as that sounds... I guess my only reason is because I really wanna try pulling some day.

your numbers are low from the dyno and the way you dyoed it.. looks like you just floored it at 2k and let it roll.. the dyno jets rollers are to light to spool that big ish turbo especially with to much fuel from your big ish injectors. i bet i smoked like you had the numbers you thought.. if you want better numbers your going to have to drag your brakes at around 1800 hard and make as much boost as you can before 2k before you start the run.. otherwise go to a load dyno.. you will probably still be disapointed that you dont make the numbers you thought you had but it will be better..

your numbers are low from the dyno and the way you dyoed it.. looks like you just floored it at 2k and let it roll.. the dyno jets rollers are to light to spool that big ish turbo especially with to much fuel from your big ish injectors. i bet i smoked like you had the numbers you thought.. if you want better numbers your going to have to drag your brakes at around 1800 hard and make as much boost as you can before 2k before you start the run.. otherwise go to a load dyno.. you will probably still be disapointed that you dont make the numbers you thought you had but it will be better..

I wasnt the one running my truck. They wouldnt let you run your own truck they had to and he did what u said just floored it around 1800. Hopefully i can get it to enterprise and put it on the dyno and tune it.

Max boost? I'd take the plate out and let er rip, and try and brake boost a little.....if the fuel plate is still in the stock position, that could be worth 100hp or more.

Back