Dyno Run- Twin'd VP Truck

True, does Brandon know any of the spec's? Yeah they showed quite an obvious difference in your truck; hopefully thats the same in my case this Saturday.

I told you that Brandon said they were NOT conversion injectors.

Would Mach 7's be that much of a difference than the comps? Unless something has been done to the comps?? I wouldn't think those two injectors would have the difference that Ben explained like night and day.

Would Mach 7's be that much of a difference than the comps? Unless something has been done to the comps?? I wouldn't think those two injectors would have the difference that Ben explained like night and day.

I will be able to give you a better explanation after i put these 7x .012's in. Keep in mind too, those comps are 250+....

so why are you trying to run two vp's instead of p-pumping?

My new SO pump should be here tomorrow or thursday. Might have to get back on the dyno and find out the difference

Definately like to see what kind of curve you see compared to the H.O.

Yeah I sure hope it makes big power. I not it'll be time for a monster pump or dragon fire

i got on Mass' Dyno Saturday @ Buckeye blast... put down a whopping 515/1050. Only hit 55 psi on the dyno, while seeing 80 psi on the street. With the new fueling (7x.012's).... this truck feels like a whole lot more than 515. I think with the proper loading, numbers will change in my favor.

i got on Mass' Dyno Saturday @ Buckeye blast... put down a whopping 515/1050. Only hit 55 psi on the dyno, while seeing 80 psi on the street. With the new fueling (7x.012's).... this truck feels like a whole lot more than 515. I think with the proper loading, numbers will change in my favor.

So you lost 20hp and it feels a lot stronger?

My prediction is 600-620hp.

I think thats accurate. Lavon seemed to agree as well...

So you lost 20hp and it feels a lot stronger?

I really thought the dyno would have been accurate (with it being at an NADM event) reading. The truck drastically changed for the better with the new injectors. Mach's (not bashing)- luggish 65ish psi to 7x.012's- easy 78-82 psi; these injectors flow some serious fuel. With an increase like that on the street i should see a significant horsepower gain. Coon smile went from 598 @ 65 psi. to 654 @ 85 psi, accurate numbers kyle?

He didn't lose 20 hp. It was not on the same dyno, and the truck was not loaded properly.

Thanks Kyle, correct me above if i am wrong.

On which dyno(loaded wrong)? - Mass'

Still should have seen an increase, shouldnt he?

No, too many variables to determine accuracy; load being the largest. The load is goin to have to be very large to get spooling correct...

A 10psi increase in boost (same dyno, same day, no changes except load) netted me over 60 more hp.

Back