Dynomite Diesel Dyno Day And 8th Mile Outlaw Drags

RILES

F**k your 10%
Just like the title says, :rockwoot: DDP DYNO DAY AND 8TH MILE OUTLAW DRAGS:rockwoot:,
Monroe WA. July 10-12, Thanks Lenny, been waiting for another DDP event. anybody else

Freakin sweet. You know I have been waiting

Freakin sweet. You know I have been waiting to get a job so I don't have to miss this one

get a job, it'll make travel alot easier, that crap you do down at the truck stop just aint right

Lol I was wondering if you were going to post after me. nice edit by the way. I had to look twice

Last edited:
8 miles? thats sweet, this event is worth every minute of the 12 hours it takes me to get there

man i wish it were 8 miles from my house!

Gary if you're 12 hours that puts me 15 hours away...

i'm going to try and make it.

man i wish it were 8 miles from my house!

Gary if you're 12 hours that puts me 15 hours away...

i'm going to try and make it.

The way you passed us on the way to Utah last year, I'll bet that if we leave at the same time, you beat us to DDP by at least an hour.

mapquest said 13 hours from my house, just outside of sacramento. sounds like it will be a good time. thinking about making the trip up there.

Ya no kidding, my truck can barely keep up with him when we go to all the pulls around here.
I was just wondering what track is it at and why is it 3 days.

The way you passed us on the way to Utah last year, I'll bet that if we leave at the same time, you beat us to DDP by at least an hour.

Friday: meet and greet

Saturday: Dyno

Sunday: Evergreen Speedway

I hope you guys can make it, $20.00 says nobody can beat Nick from Nor Cal to Monroe on I-5

I hope you guys can make it, $20.00 says nobody can beat Nick from Nor Cal to Monroe on I-5

$20 says an ugly gray 1st gen will beat Nick on the dragstrip:poke:

Maybe that will motivate them both to make the trip:hehe:

That's a sign that i've driven to Utah wayyy to many times:)

Ya no kidding, my truck can barely keep up with him when we go to all the pulls around here.
I was just wondering what track is it at and why is it 3 days.

When were you able to keep up?

Friday: meet and greet

Saturday: Dyno

Sunday: Evergreen Speedway

I'll be happy to take bets like that!

$20 says an ugly gray 1st gen will beat Nick on the dragstrip:poke:

Maybe that will motivate them both to make the trip:hehe:

How much you wanna bet junior? fuel only:ft: or *nx* take ur pick.. loser pays the fuel bill home!

but why is it only 1/8th mile??

It about dang time! I've been lookin for a reason to see the new shop... Wonder if I should insure the truck for a weekend :kick:

I think the nearest track is Evergreen Speedway and thats what they have, 1/8 mile, sorta keeps the show all in one area.

Cole vs Nick grudge race for bragging rights? :poke: the gloves are comin off, anybody else have a challange match they'd like to share:Cheer:

What the heck nick that wasn't even my idea, how about we make Cory pay fuel for both of us if he wants to see it so bad, I can hardly pay for fuel for myself, but ya I'll do bragging rights, oh ya and NITROUS of course.

How much you wanna bet junior? fuel only or take ur pick.. loser pays the fuel bill home!

Cole vs Nick grudge race for bragging rights? :poke: the gloves are comin off, anybody else have a challange match they'd like to share:Cheer:[/QUOTE]

my bad i always get you and your :poke:'in brother's name mixed up....

if we're poking sticks how about we bet when his truck will actually run again :kick:
What the heck nick that wasn't even my idea, how about we make Cory pay fuel for both of us if he wants to see it so bad, I can hardly pay for fuel for myself, but ya I'll do bragging rights, oh ya and NITROUS of course.

How much you wanna bet junior? fuel only or take ur pick.. loser pays the fuel bill home!

Cole vs Nick grudge race for bragging rights? :poke: the gloves are comin off, anybody else have a challange match they'd like to share:Cheer:
[/QUOTE]

Back