dzlfarmboy goes 11.48@117

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
:woohoo: 24v, Single, and some gas. Stock internals and street tires. Congrats man!

Timbeaux38 said:
:woohoo: 24v, Single, and some gas. Stock internals and street tires. Congrats man!

Yeah thanks man, before I could get my helment off C-Hawk nextel me and said "your gonna need a cage" i was like holy chit. Cause i spun hard on the line and didn't think i was even close to that time. Well im tickled pink on how it ran.*nx*

DUDE!!! SWEET!!! It looks like you've got that NX system figured out now!

EDIT: VP44!! Even sweeter!

brnaodn.

Last edited:
Hey congrats, thats freakin hauln' for a 24v... what vp are you running?

Sweet deal. You think theres another tenth or so in it if you can hook hard?

Yeah thanks guys, i honestly think there's a lil more to get out of it, i spun a lil so i might try some different tires next time and just the right psi to launch at, but im running a stock SOvp44 pump and cam, with some F1 stuff and NX

Nice run bud.

Too bad that bottle doesn't last a little bit longer.

Congrats on the awesome time. I do have a question for you though...were you able to use the TPS signal to trigger input #1 on the controller? I'm learing after purchasing this kit that some things don't work on our trucks as advertised. :bang

Double J said:
Congrats on the awesome time. I do have a question for you though...were you able to use the TPS signal to trigger input #1 on the controller? I'm learing after purchasing this kit that some things don't work on our trucks as advertised. :bang

Did you call the tech dept???? IMHO NX has the best kit going:rockwoot: *nx*

RacinDuallie said:
Did you call the tech dept???? IMHO NX has the best kit going:rockwoot: *nx*

Yeah i think their kit is designed real well but FJO needs to sit down with their tech workers and have a class with them about their variable controller, they didn't seem to knowledgable about it when i was have trouble getting the system to work at first.

dzlfarmboy said:
Yeah i think their kit is designed real well but FJO needs to sit down with their tech workers and have a class with them about their variable controller, they didn't seem to knowledgable about it when i was have trouble getting the system to work at first.

I had the same problem. They simply walked me through the instructions when I talked to them. After that, I was just reassured I programmed it correctly the first time. Apparently the TPS signal voltage is not strong enough on the Dodges for the Controller to learn it. :bang I imagine there's more than a few Dodges running this controller but I've never heard anyone having trouble with learning the TPS signal.

Sorry for derailing the thread dzlfarmboy.:doh:

Nice numbers! That's something to be proud of right there.

Back