dzlfarmboy goes 11.48@117

RacinDuallie said:
Did you call the tech dept???? IMHO NX has the best kit going:rockwoot: *nx*
They may have the best kit going, but like Joel said, the techs don't understand the progressive controller on our diesels. His TPS goes from 0.53v to 3.62v and the progressive controller doesn't recognize that. However, I think I found a fix for it... I'll post it in a new thread and leave this one for Mr. 11.48. :) Congrats man!

brandon.

Congrats on the great numbers,on a side note I really like the nx kit also.I share your opinion on the tech support,I have the new controller that is boost referenced,try to get a tech to explain how to hook a boost line to that thing?WTF,it looks real nice sitting on the desk.I have had good luck using the edlebrock controller.

RCCX said:
Congrats on the great numbers,on a side note I really like the nx kit also.I share your opinion on the tech support,I have the new controller that is boost referenced,try to get a tech to explain how to hook a boost line to that thing?WTF,it looks real nice sitting on the desk.I have had good luck using the edlebrock controller.

Yeah this is my first experience with nitrous so i was a little confused with their variable controller,and the NX tech's need to learn how to set these things up on the common Ford,Dodge and Chevy diesels,so they can help out the customers, but when i called FJO up "controller manft." that guy knew his stuff and helped me out. Other than that i love the system, i can change to best suite for the track or dyno. Really makes it nice to fine tune a truck to a T to high hp. As far as the boost line i had a buddy give me some vaccum line for cars and put a T in the boost source for my Snow kit and ran it to it.

you ran that at capitol? Damn right down the street from me and I didn't get to see it. Friday night test and tune I'm guessing?

Back