E.D's "better bullet"

Pickles

Reads too much
I called ED for a turbo injector combo for what I'm doing with the truck in my sig, (daily driver with weekend fun, I do not tow) they recommended 64/74/14 nick named "better bullet" with 120hp nozzles, does any1 have any numbers on this setup, weather on the track, dyno, or sled pull results as well as driving manners for I will be doing all of this? Thanx in advance!

I called ED for a turbo injector combo for what I'm doing with the truck in my sig, (daily driver with weekend fun, I do not tow) they recommended 64/74/14 nick named "better bullet" with 120hp nozzles, does any1 have any numbers on this setup, weather on the track, dyno, or sled pull results as well as driving manners for I will be doing all of this? Thanx in advance!

I don't have any numbers but i did just order the 64/74/14 will be installed next weekend.....

I have their 64/71/13ss and did 535hp on a stock pump and stock sticks... TNT-R/MP-8 stack....

Now I just got my Floor It Stage 3.5 today and have Mafia 120's to go in.. plan to dyno in the Fall so we will see! Kinda wish I had the bigger turbine wheel since I went to 120's but MAYBE one day Ill get to be a biggie boy and get twins!
VERY satisfied with ED!!!

What size tips you going with that?

i have stock ones on now but will be going with around 120's i'm thinking about getting ED to make them for me cause the do it with the flow rate not HP so i know i'm getting the flow i need for what i want, but i will have to see when that day comes gonna try to run the stock sticks for a few months.

I'd go bigger since ya got a 04, turn that into a 66mm and go 200s

I have a 66/74/12, which they also called "better bullet"

I really like the charger. It makes about 50psi boost, and really lights quickly.

My better bullet with their custom comp wheel on an s330 chassis is ready. Just trying to track down an SS housing. I can't wait!!!

Just need a pump... or maybe a second one.

I have a 66/74/14 better bullet and dynoed 681 with TNT and MP-8 with a little water meth and 130 stix. turbo is very responsive and pushes 52psi. I also only have an arson 3 kit and was losing fuel in a hurry! Egts are very very cool and only get over 1400* after 110mph with out running water/meth.

ANy of you guys running their 66 BB do any towing with it? Im thinking of jumping up to the 66 for now since my wife cant make her mind up between a swimming pool or a camper so untill she dose id like to try their 66 with the rest of my setup....

Although mine is not a third gen i have there 64/73/14, its the best turbo i have had on the truck thus far, and its got zippers on the manifold!!! Spools like a 12cm and pulls hard as hell, towing is little trick as it likes the rpm but works fine, street driving has never been more fun!!!

I'd love to have a 66/74/14 with 150's but I wouldn't b able to tow, I don't tow often but if I had to I couldn't.

Back