Early 04 QCLB DRW 6 speed 2wd for sale.

Worstenemy453

Early 04 ( Build date 01/04 ) CCLB Dually. 2 Wheel Drive. 6 Speed with the 325 HP HO Engine.

Pictures of the truck are unwashed, once i get the turbo here for it, i will be completely cleaning the inside and out to get her nice and shiny.

Truck has a newer ( 10-20K miles ) 6 speed. The Engine has 500,000 miles on her, runs good with some blow by. Newer turbo will be here on the 18th, 2 brand new batteries with 2 year warranty just installed yesterday and a new turbo to intercooler boot will be installed shortly as well. She will need tires soon.

Body of the truck is very clean, passenger side dually fender is scarred and the tail light is cracked. Fender has a slight crack right by the tail light. Mirror on that side is also cracked on the housing. No rust. Rear bumper is dented. No tailgate. 5th wheel rails in the bed.

Interior is very clean, drivers seat has a hole worn in it. Rear seat is in great shape. No dash cracks.

Price is $8500 OBO.

$7K as is or $10K with a fully rebuilt motor using industrial injections rebuild kit.

Listening to offers. I have pictures I can text.

Back