Eastern IA & SW Wisconsin Pulling Schedule

RSieck

Put together a list of pulls for Eastern IA and some brush pulls in SW Wisconsin, I didn't include the bigger Wisconsin orgs, since we mostly just hit the brush pulls, and a few of the smaller club pulls. Think I counted like 97 total hooks, with leaving out 4-5 bigger clubs, figured we didn't need 5 pages for a schedule.. :)

View attachment 2013 Schedule.pdf

Sweet thanks for putting that together. I'd like to hit some different pulls this year

We'll be at most all of the brush pulls in SW Wisc and NE IA, couple 3 or so 1066's and a CR cummins with twins, should be a fun year!!

We luck out and the one sled that does most of the brush pulls puts out a yearly schedule, Lee Lovik and the "Game Over" sled, he does a good job and is fair.

Thanks Ryan! Lansing is also going to have a brush pull this year and when I hear more Ill pass it along.

Cant wait to watch Andrews truck hook! That truck is pretty sweet!

He'll break something this year.. Then his ego will come back down to reality hahahaha

Wish someone would do this for more brush pulls near us.

I would call you every week and update you but you are still a little far north of me for the brush hook schedule. We normally find them last minute though.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

Forgot to add one more to the list. There's the annual pull in Aurora, IA on July 4th, starts around 11am, good pull. That's where I'll be at getting sunburnt!

I would call you every week and update you but you are still a little far north of me for the brush hook schedule. We normally find them last minute though.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

Let us know even if it is last minute. I would really like to see some brush pulls this year.

Back