Ebay Dodge intercooler

A buddy of mine has used their small intercoolers in his turbo sled, only 20-25 lbs of boost but its a pretty tough environment. He keeps changing his setup but the last one has been on there for 3 years.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I had one of their universal intercoolers on my crew cab. It has seen 80+psi plenty of times and no leaks. Just my .02

Yeah, I dont think I would trust this on my truck. Treadstone is the cheapest I have found that still has some quality, but if I was upgrading intercoolers, I would buy a Garrett core and weld the ends on that I wanted. You'd probably be close to the same price if you did the welding yourself, but you would have a much stronger and way more efficient intercooler.

I messaged them, and got this...

"We have the end tanks completely cast now and not fabricated, they are not going to swell or crack. We have quite a few guys in the 80-100 area, they are burst pressure tested up to 120"

just ordered one from Abraham diesel these intercoolers used to be made with aluminum sheet metal that is where they had issues at high boost pressures they have since started making them from cast aluminum they are extremely strong will hold 100 psi plus riley at Abraham told me if I have any trouble he would even warranty it

Where are the top mounting tabs at?

CXR-IC-RAM-0307-4.jpg

CXR-IC-RAM-0307-6.jpg

That thing is HUGE. Every company starts somewhere, not everyone starts out the best in the business.

Back