Eclipse Double-Din

fordassassin

FordAssassin
I bought this Eclipse with TomTom GPS built in about 4 days ago. I love this thing, it has so many options. Bluetooth that reads n writes text messages,pick calls up, tells you gas stations and everything you ever need. Plus, plays clear DVD's and music very clear. I am running stock speakers and holy $hit, this thing sounds very clear and you can tune in your bass,mids,n highs. You can control lights,tilt, and its the top of the line Eclipse n I will send you all the receipts and everything else for it.

I ran into a financial issue and I just need to get rid of this for now and later down the road get another one. I bought it with a 2-year warranty for $950 and I will sell it for $650 shipped to your door. It has everything to install it and all you would need is a Dodge Harness to install and then plug into double din harness.

$650 shipped to your door!!!

Detachable TomTom Navigation
Factory-fit in-dash appearance
Spoken instructions from car speakers
Touch control
Choose preferred route
Multi-language selection
4.3inch WQVGA display
DVD mechanism
Built-in Bluetooth® wireless technology
USB connection
TomTom Services
Blue/Red switchable illumination
Multiformat-capable: DVD, DVD-R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3, WMA
Independent bass/mid/treble and loudness controls
Source Volume control
Crossover (low pass filter)
MOSFET 50W by 4 channel outputs
Direct iPod® connection for audio/video
Accessories: SIRIUS Satellite Radio Tuner, XM Satellite Radio Tuner, Rear view camera, Travel Kit, AUX Cord

imagejpeg950.jpg

imagejpeg9502.jpg

imagejpeg9503.jpg

imagejpeg9504.jpg

I have everything for it. Comes with the Box and everything for it. I know, I know. I just wasted $950 since I just ran into a situation and someone needs some money. So I will let it go for $650 to your door step. I think I have the Ipod plug and everything else for it sitting in the box as well.

Back