ECM connector clip/lever

Not sure of the proper terminology but I am in need of the clip that locks the wiring harness in to the ECM of the LBZ/LMM trucks. I need the one that locks the bottom harness in. Anyone have one or know where to get one?

Thanks

Here's a picture.

530374_10100155879109293_48205600_39686711_2102833711_n.jpg

That my friend is called a thingamabob.

No need to thank me for the proper terminology. I will just bump your thread for you.

Would reaaallly appreciate it. I tried a GM dealer, and they said they could only sell the complete harness. It was $2300 LOL

Yea the dealer won't sell just the clip. Once I get back to my computer I'll find one for ya.

Local dealer henderson ky sales them. Its a pain to switch all the wires out one at a time. I can rember part # though. Name of dealer ship is Henderson Chevy Josh. May call them in get the part number for connector in give to local dealer in be able to get one coming.

Was ya installing DSP5 switch.

Yes. We were installing a DSP switch. The connector was really hard to get to come loose and I'm afraid we cracked it taking it off. I stole the clip off of my daily driver to get the customer going, and then had to use one from an LBZ project truck thats here. Just trying to find one so I can get one for the LBZ.

Back