ED on hiatus?

Is everything ok with chris? I've sent him a few emails, and he hasn't responded in a few weeks.

I'll be ready to order my turbo next monday and I have a few last minute questions.

Whats glen's name here?

They don't get any kind of commission or percentage off a sale do they? Because chris has been talking with me a lot trying to figure out the perfect turbo, and I'd hate to give the money to someone else lol

Things have been crazy busy lately, I apologize for the lack of response. I will have Chris get ahold of you.

Whats glen's name here?

They don't get any kind of commission or percentage off a sale do they? Because chris has been talking with me a lot trying to figure out the perfect turbo, and I'd hate to give the money to someone else lol

They are the owners LOL

Mike I found an email in our spam folder from Wednesday. I replied. 616-608-2977, shoot me a text if I don't get right back to you again as I might not have gotten what you sent. Chris

I have been waiting for weeks as well

If you sent me an email please resend it and I'll look for it. Real names or email addresses help when making references to missed communications as I have no clue who you are by your screenname. It would be nice to know everyone by all their bits of info but one "ISB" is enough. Chris

Wow I resent it again a couple of days ago and still no word! I know they received the first email be aide chris confirmed my email addy, guys I know your busy but if you don't have time just tell customers your to swamped at the moment. I really need gate turbo work and various other parts to complete my build.

Wow I resent it again a couple of days ago and still no word! I know they received the first email be aide chris confirmed my email addy, guys I know your busy but if you don't have time just tell customers your to swamped at the moment. I really need gate turbo work and various other parts to complete my build.

I had to dig to find your email Glenn because contrary to how you put it on here it showed up at 2007ViperGTS not Glenn or jbodine. It has been answered. I will resend it again right now, please verify that you receive it. Chris

Back