ED s62/68/13ssWRC writeup and pics!!

Evan, give me a call and we will see what we can build for your set up. Chris

...hopefully we'll get a good saturday and ill bring the 4BT destroyer...

Wes

Last time I saw, you were considerable less power than the throw-together 4bt. The 4bt is now in the shop, getting ready for spring fling. I hope to see you there.
Then we'll see who has the "destroyer"!!:woohoo:*nx*

hahahaa just poking a little fun, you probably will still have me beat. im chasing fuel system issues right now, hopefully i will have them worked out by spring time.

Wes

hahahaa just poking a little fun, you probably will still have me beat. im chasing fuel system issues right now, hopefully i will have them worked out by spring time.

Wes

Always an excuse, huh??? :blahblah1: :poke:

yup, i know ive got injector issues, but im begenning to suspect injection pump issues, the truck has a rough idle sometimes, if injectors don't fix it, then i know where i need to look next...

Well, been looking for the last few weeks for a good turbo upgrade. Actually emailed Chris last night, and heard back from him already. Think I'm gonna go with on of the 62/68/14 from them. Thanks for the thread guys, was a good read of info.

Last time I saw, you were considerable less power than the throw-together 4bt. The 4bt is now in the shop, getting ready for spring fling. I hope to see you there.
Then we'll see who has the "destroyer"!!:woohoo:*nx*

are ya ready george cuz i've been doing some preparation myself
:woohoo::woohoo:

ill probably be right where it's at for power, i can't get anything done that i want to do soo we'll see. im happy with the way it drives on the street, soo im not really concerned about power right now.

Wes

Evan, I was just reading the PM and anytime tomorrow is fine. Thanks Chris

i pmed you but i got some more info to tell you when should i call you

Make up you mind already Evan, that way when you do I just need to go abit bigger!!:Cheer:

Chris has me talked into twins now!!

Make up you mind already Evan, that way when you do I just need to go abit bigger!!:Cheer:

Chris has me talked into twins now!!

Buddy the real beauty of the twins is we can blame them on your wife for that Taj-Ma-Camper she wants to tow behind your truck. :Cheer:

Back