Edge CTS 3

Cbush314

Does anyone know how much boost a CTS3 will show?

Just installed a 10BAR MAP sensor that's supposed to read over 100psi, and the most I see on the CTS is 44psi

I’d say it’s less than 50psi.

attachment.php

Attachments

• F1610E04-4998-4BB0-91B9-7D798B2CCC0F.jpeg
    F1610E04-4998-4BB0-91B9-7D798B2CCC0F.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
the ECM needs to be "updated" to correlate the sensor change I believe. Not that this answers the question.

Last edited:
What are you hooking the sensor up to? The Edge Via EAS or into the factory ECU. Either way you need to have the rest of the system programed right for the sensor data to read correctly. If you go with the digital readout(third photo on the right), it reads up to 4 digits, my EGT, Air temp, boosts, and Drive Pressure are all connected via EAS.

Attachments

• CTS3-Multi-Gauges-614x1024.jpg
    CTS3-Multi-Gauges-614x1024.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Does anyone know how much boost a CTS3 will show?

Just installed a 10BAR MAP sensor that's supposed to read over 100psi, and the most I see on the CTS is 44psi
The edge reads up to whatever the factory ecm will tell it. You need to consult your tuner for an updated file to update the factory pid to correlate with the extended voltage range. So it generally will be 13-14 (atmosphere) lower than the sensors capacity.

The edge reads up to whatever the factory ecm will tell it. You need to consult your tuner for an updated file to update the factory pid to correlate with the extended voltage range. So it generally will be 13-14 (atmosphere) lower than the sensors capacity.

Yeah, I will have to get with the tuner to update that sensor. I have the reading coming from the factory location.

Back