Edge EZ repair possible?

ThatGuy01

Okay so I recently traded my stacks I had for sale for an old edge EZ. It isn't in the best condition but I glanced at it and knew that it could probably be repaired. So here's my question, is it as simple as it appears?

Here's some pictures
esajever.jpg
a4uqyveb.jpg
y5ajazaz.jpg
a9ybybas.jpg
atatu4u7.jpg

Appears to be missing the three position switch, and the MAP sensor connector w/ wires.

Does anyone have any pictures of the connectors and how it's setup? I was thinking if I fixed id sell it cheap, or even sell it like it is for REALLY cheap...

Okay so I recently traded my stacks I had for sale for an old edge EZ. It isn't in the best condition but I glanced at it and knew that it could probably be repaired. So here's my question, is it as simple as it appears?

Here's some pictures
esajever.jpg
a4uqyveb.jpg
y5ajazaz.jpg
a9ybybas.jpg
atatu4u7.jpg

Appears to be missing the three position switch, and the MAP sensor connector w/ wires.

Does anyone have any pictures of the connectors and how it's setup? I was thinking if I fixed id sell it cheap, or even sell it like it is for REALLY cheap...

Pm sent

that is correct there are jumpers inside you have to switch to change power levels. If you call Edge4 they can Email you the Instructions, being that is old they are not on the website.

As far as the map sensor goes you can get the right connector and pins at NAPA. Its either a deutsch, weatherpack, or metripack connector. Fairly simple to put together. We have the connectors at work and get them from the local NAPA.

As far as the map sensor goes you can get the right connector and pins at NAPA. Its either a deutsch, weatherpack, or metripack connector. Fairly simple to put together. We have the connectors at work and get them from the local NAPA.
I also have all of the connectors and pins to put them together, not sure which one it is either, and which wires to put where

I also have all of the connectors and pins to put them together, not sure which one it is either, and which wires to put where

Gotcha. It appears to be a 3 pin metripack. One of the triangle configurations. Obviously for the map you've got a y. A male to plug into the map and a female to take the old map plug. Beyond that I would have to dig deep. The three wires should be 5v reference, ground, and signal.

Sent from my Obama foneeeeeee!!!!! (Jay Kay)

Crap. Now I've got myself all messed up lol, I knew it Y'd off but I guess I'll need pictures of which wires go where... Colors and such

On edit: I'm not ignoring you rivvy, I'm just pondering on actually finishing something I started LOL

Last edited:
WELL THEN! I'm an idiot! LOL apparently what I've been thinking was the wire that the switch went to..... Is actually the female side of the map Y, so this will be considerably easier that I thought... Smh...

Back