Edge Juice ?

huck25

Does the juice add timing like the EZ or are they different units I have a juice in my 05 and was wondering if any of the levels would compliment my scarry tune in my bdtd. Thanks

Yep, it adds timing just like the EZ....the Juice is basically the EZ plus 2 more settings and the monitor. Hope that helps!

Thanks I've read a few different replies this is the first saying this. Have you tried stacking the edge with anything. I run bdtd scarry larry by itself right now because I don't want double the same tunes together.

They definitely do not do the same thing. The EZ is a pressure only box while the juice does timing and Duration, mostly duration. The juice will not stack with the bully dog, while the EZ should. The juice and the ez will stack together if your truck is an 04.5 or newer, the older juices are rumored to add pressure also.

I guess I have an expensive set of gauges now. Edge doesn't compare to my scarry tune.

They definitely do not do the same thing. The EZ is a pressure only box while the juice does timing and Duration, mostly duration. The juice will not stack with the bully dog, while the EZ should. The juice and the ez will stack together if your truck is an 04.5 or newer, the older juices are rumored to add pressure also.

Sorry, I was thinking of the older style EZ...not the newer. 04.5 and up, the EZ is a pressure only box. Sorry for the mix up. :doh:

Back