ED's S400 turbo's

Schevyii63

Who's running them? What are your specs on it? Anything you would have done different to it? I finally have the funds to buy one. Just seeing how many guys out there have one, since I mostly see people putting ones together with a bunch of parts from diffenert suppliers.

Just look at most sled pull results, yuo'll see who is running them!

They put together one heck of a turbo!! Its just not a resold stock unit. Those guys auctually build those turbos for what they are being used for and to your motor specs and needs. IMO WELL worth the money (and still cheaper than most off the shelf turbos!!!)

Glenn and Chris have been working with me for awhile now on my parts and as long as im in this sport I will have their charger hanging off the side of my motor! I like them due to the fact u tell them what u got motor wise and they will refine the details on the charger specifics and not just ship u some random off the shelf unit! Great guys and quality craftsmanship, keep up the good work!
Brandon

Are they competitively priced with the off the shelf units like II, HTT, etc..?

Yes, they are competatively priced for what you're getting in my opinion. They can do some pretty trick things with the hot side to make it spool where you want according to Chris. They are finishing up my s468 for my daily driven street/strip project. I can't wait to get it on and will certainly report back with my experience with their charger. Also, Chris is excellent at getting back to you on questions you have. He spent 30 minutes on the phone with me sunday when I raced my truck for the first time giving me ideas on getting my t66 to work better, not trying to sell me on their turbo. That's excellent customer service if you ask me!

Back