EFI installed, not good

08cummins

Got tune installed started truck and everything was fine let it warm up a bit and headed down the road around 20 mph and about 1/4 the rail pressure went to 29k and staid there and injector rattle bad and about 10 codes

Any thoughts or input

Thanks

Last edited:
Ouch, that doesn't sound too good. This should be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got tune installed started truck and everything was fine let it warm up a bit and headed down the road around 20 mph and about 1/4 the rail pressure went to 29k and staid there and injector rattle bad and about 10 codes

Any thoughts or input

Thanks

Man. After all the problems you two have had. I hate to see more. I think you need to let the cat out of the bag. But that's your deal.

Also, I sent Jason an email with a fix for the problem on his truck. Give me a call tomorrow morning if you can and we'll see if we can find you a fix for yours...

EFI is a tuning software. Trucks can be made to run very well with it and also can make trucks run terrible. It's not EFI making the truck run poorly, but the person behind the key board.

EFI is a tuning software. Trucks can be made to run very well with it and also can make trucks run terrible. It's not EFI making the truck run poorly, but the person behind the key board.

Well said!

So are you gonna fix it or talk about it? What codes came up? Who did your tuning?

This!!! :clap:

As everyone else said who did the tunning?

Definitely

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

Most of the codes are go the EGR crap and one is fuel rail pressure to low and fuel delivery pump pressure to high

I didn't start the thead to bash my tuner, just seeing if anyone has had the problems

It has been arrested and will be taken care of
Nick from Cummins Tuner done the tune and will take care of it later today
I'm very new to this EFI stuff and was just seeing about info and not thrashing anybody about this

What Dave is talking about was getting stuff shipped, there were a few delays

Highly modded trucks take a bit of time and at times trial and error. The highly modded 6.7's are new to everyone tuning with EFI. I'm sure Nick will get you straightened out. Just remember, EFI is just a tool and will be the best route to the goals you are looking for.

Back