Efi Live

Anybody running any good tunes on your efi live? Buddy of mine has efi live, twin cp3, fass and couple other small things and he's still below 500.. something doesn't seem right to me.. called crank it up and they wont call him back on a tune

Anybody running any good tunes on your efi live? Buddy of mine has efi live, twin cp3, fass and couple other small things and he's still below 500.. something doesn't seem right to me.. called crank it up and they wont call him back on a tune

nick has some good tunes.

my buddy just got one from mark (danville performance) and he said it is bad arse, strongest tune they ve ran yet.

My husband tunes my LBZ truck using EFILive, and it runs very strong. See signature.

You are talking about Preston? Last time I talked to him, I told him to get McRat to build him one. He know's who he is.

IdahoRob can be found on, I believe, on duramaxforum.com site, see his name associated with the EFI quite a bit.

IdahoRob can be found on, I believe, on duramaxforum.com site, see his name associated with the EFI quite a bit.

Rob is on here too, username IdahoRob I believe. There are definitely alot of options and good tuners. Just a preference decision anymore.

Rob, Pat, Nick, Pep, Ridgerunner<<not sure on his name. They all make great tunes though.

x2 for IdahoRob. He owns Adrenaline Truck Performance (ATP) and is the #1 seller of EFILive in the US......

prestons hp #s are still pretty low in my oppinon, he is still running a stock turbo..
his truck did run much better than it did last year, he got first in the workstock and true workstock classes.

prestons hp #s are still pretty low in my oppinon, he is still running a stock turbo..his truck did run much better than it did last year, he got first in the workstock and true workstock classes.

What I thought to, and yes stock charger.

Back