Eight.....

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
So, the word on the screet is that a few folks are gonna try to bust an 8 in Prostreet qualifying at TS.... Note I said a few....

Anybody wanna venture a guess on who will get there first?

I bet i know who is gonna try and scatter all over the track first pass.............:bang:eek:wned::thankyou2:

the TS performance truck, cause Dennis can't wait to spray it , alot of these other guys are fuel only guys, GET R DONE Dennis

We all know the only reason Dennis' race truck is a 4x4 is because he couldn't get the big slicks for a 2WD in 22" size ;)

If everyone is leaning on their stuff to be the first in the 8's, expect a lot of carnage!

We all know the only reason Dennis' race truck is a 4x4 is because he couldn't get the big slicks for a 2WD in 22" size ;)

If everyone is leaning on their stuff to be the first in the 8's, expect a lot of carnage!

it will just give us a lot of chances to go back to the truck for another beer.......

4X4TTFMF

4x4's To The Front My Friend LOL

Funny story... Sands can find grammar mistakes quickly, but apparently does not know how to read tire size LOL I guess math is tough on him LOL

Funny story... Sands can find grammar mistakes quickly, but apparently does not know how to read tire size LOL I guess math is tough on him LOL

Michael didn't specify what he was referring to when he said 22 inch size, and I was using that vague statement to my advantage, ya hardasses LOL

Michael didn't specify what he was referring to when he said 22 inch size, and I was using that vague statement to my advantage, ya hardasses LOL

I do not believe the sentence above is grammatically correct.....

Back