Electric fuel pump?

We dynoed an engine about a month ago. At first we had an Aeromotive Eliminator rigged up on it. It was dropping from 65 psi at idle to less than 30 psi at load. 13mm RSV pump set at 650cc. Switched to an Enderle mechanical pump and it stays rock solid no matter what.

On the other hand I ran an Eliminator on my truck for about a season. 13mm RQV pump (probably set to 500-550cc?) with 5x.018 injectors and it never moved off of 40psi no matter what.

Last edited:
We dynoed an engine about a month ago. At first we had an Aeromotive Eliminator rigged up on it. It was dropping from 65 psi at idle to less than 30 psi at load. 13mm RSV pump set at 650cc. Switched to an Enderle mechanical pump and it stays rock solid no matter what.

On the other hand I ran an Eliminator on my truck for about a season. 13mm RQV pump (probably set to 500-550cc?) with 5x.018 injectors and it never moved off of 40psi no matter what.

Any idea why the difference? Line size?

Not sure. There are a couple of versions of the Eliminator that I have found. The one that was on the engine we dynoed was -10 in -10 out. Mine is -12 in -10 out. Both were single feed setups.

Multiple versions? Always thought there was just the one elimintator and one A1000.

Unless your meaning the the marine verisons and the Pro series as well?

Last edited:
I would try a Hellman sump and get away from that draw straw. If you do not need your stock fuel tank, try going to a fuel cell with a built in sump.

Im runnin a fuel lab and love it , no problems to date. im also feeding -10 through a hellmann sump.

Back