electric h2o pump

Hopefully this thread won't turn into a yell-fest of "I made it first". It's both gratifying and unrewarding all at the same time when the big names (Jegs, Summit, etc...) pickup the line, place a $25k order and then undersell the guy who designed it. :doh:

I guess I'm tempted to run down there and see if it's got the oblong mounting holes.

Just got a email about this, it was a hard decision to make the deal, the major stipulation was it had to be sold at the same price as everyone else..

And yes it has the oblong mounting holes...

scot

never tested the flow rate, the motor is the same as our other pumps that move 50 gph, as far as pressure, the motor spins at 1800 rpm. coolant pressure will not be high enough to blow the freeze plugs out. If you need one let me know

scot

I was about to post a congratulations to oil-burner but now I'm confused. Who's pump is this for sale at JEGS?

I was planning on buying one soon from oil-burner...

So if you run an electric water pump then you dont need a coolant bypass kit that bolts to the rear freeze plug right?

The pressure shouldn't be high enough in the jacket with this pump to pop the core plugs.....

Last edited:
Back