EMS systems

Stanton

Hi all,

What OEM ECUs do you guys run in your trucks.

Obviously it will be manufacturer specific, but for example, here in the UK Bosch, Delphi, Siemens etc are the main suppliers of control hardware to OEMs, so.Im interested to hear what's used across the pond.

Then for a modified motor Im assuming you reflash the ecu with a modified calibration?

Bosch guts in a couple oem's for our application for sure but have all of those in various applications. Re-flash with a custom cal. A few along with myself run open stand alone ecm's.

The current standalone's that I am aware of being run by people on this board in alphabetical order:

Adaptronic -Tallboy
Bosch Motorsports - Scheid Diesel
Gm Performance Parts - Comp461
Nira - Joesixpack
Zeus - 307diesel, Bean's Diesel, and I am sure a few others.

EFI live allows for custom calibration within a range of stock ECU's they have a list of those ecu's on their website. There are a number of people running a standalone setup with a factory ecu running the EFI live software.

Cool, Sounds like standalone is more popular with you guys.

I think in Europe there is a much larger flash tuning culture, which sparked my first question. I do alot with creating and flashing modified files on various ecus, as well as calibration at OEM level, so was interested in seeing what hardware was common place.

Last edited:
wil9c7.jpg

Back