Engine R/R Easy way!

I've always got the condenser to kinda fold back out of the way. Saves money on not having to get it recharged

I've always got the condenser to kinda fold back out of the way. Saves money on not having to get it recharged

That's what I usually do but I have had two trucks develop leaks where the hose goes into the pipe. I guess the trucks are getting older and don't like having the hoses pulled to the side. Over a hundred bucks for the hoses! Luckily I can charge my own system!

Damnit rain in CA on the day I want to finish this up! What horrible weather...........Hey how's the east coast doing? LOL

Hey ok it's alive wow runs sweet! Just one thing driving me nuts! I have a coolant leak coming out the tranny inspection plate. Can't find it HELP!

Two side stories to end this thread or blow it up LOL!
#1 First start, crank fire BANG BANG! oH ****! Hard knock what did I do wrong? Pull the valve cover look for damage found a valve bridge missing? Found it two cylinders over!
Must have not had it seated right when I adjusted the valves and it kicked out after seating and finding to much clearance like a 1/4 inch! No damage reinstalled readjusted and fired up no issues ran great! That was my OH SH*T moment!

#2 Drove it to work today 50 miles good break in. Romped it a few times felt good! Coming down the freeway a guy in a ford wants to play rides my ass ok got a good hill coming up open lane no cars floor it he disappears in a cloud 10 truck lengths in 3 seconds he tries for a milisecond then jumps into a lane full of cars never to be seen again I even slowed down! LOL That was my HELL YEAH moment!
Now I just have to figure out this coolant leak!

when i did my motor i forgot the ground wire to the ECU so yeah i looked for that for hours!

so its alive!!!!!!!!! thats good!

where is the coolant leak?

when i did my motor i forgot the ground wire to the ECU so yeah i looked for that for hours!

so its alive!!!!!!!!! thats good!

where is the coolant leak?

I did that too! Such a little wire with such an important job!
I haven't looked for it yet spent the day on the back of a flat bed I blew a tranny line apart! Life surely sucked this afternoon!

Last edited:
Back