Engineered 64/73/12

Diesel Dummy

D-Maxin
Decided to sell the current whistle on the truck, gonna make it a little more wife friendly to drive, since she hates to drive it now. Turbo is an awesome piece and has no pulls on it just street miles and only has about 3,000 of those. It does have a 12cm ex. housing on it but it acts like a 14cm on an HTT 66/71/14, it has no problem cleaning up my 200's with the Adrenaline. I may consider a trade for something smaller, but please no junk!

I am asking 1600.00 plus shipping

Before it went on
0_1-2-1.jpg

Pic of it on the truck.
Photo0203.jpg

LOL

He must be from the :wrong:

Gotta be!!!

Ok, gotten a few offers, my trade criteria is this, can't be wore out junk, and I would like to have a 64/65/14 or a 62/71/14 and some cash if it's not new, I know what I have and know what it's worth. Thank you

No more trades

1500.00 Plus the ride, comes with 4" dp and clamp, it's a killer deal for this turbo, has about 3,000 miles on it, no sled pulls and cooled to 300* before shutdown, $1850.00 from ED

Finally get a tracking number 12 days later.... and you over charged my credit card $102 dollars....

who do you think you are anyway ?
just cause im a canadian you think our calculators dont work ?

maybe you figured im using this turbo as a heater in my igloo ?

You ass, typical comp d hero, run your mouth before you have the answers!!! Sent you a PM of the CC statement, you tell me where i overcharged you, 1500.00 US is what i did that's it!!!!! I'm pretty sure i told you it was still on the truck and it would be at least a week before i got home to take it off(i drive truck) and you said you were out of town working also and were not in a rush to get it. Same with the DP deal you asked after we agreed on a price if it was coming with it, i said" yes it would", but as i told you it was broke when i took it off, so i wasn't gonna send you broken parts, sent the clamp with it but no DP since it could not be used!!! You proceeded to cry like a girl about it!!!

I have never sold anything on this forum that was broken or not 100% what i said it was and im not gonna start now, i told you we would figure out what was up with the overcharge on my end and you have to go run your mouth on the forum, very rational way to get issues figured out!!!!

Last edited:
Back