Engineered Diesel 50MM Waste Gate Setup

NickTF

Single turbo turd.
I'm going to be getting a charger with an internal gate most likely and won't need this for my conservative hp goal of 525-550rwhp. This is their 50mm HD gate with a bigger stroke for 09 for more ability to evacuate exhaust pressure. Comes with multiple springs, ports on the top and bottom of the valve, for alot of tuneability. Also comes with the t4 non divided spacer plate and a flex pipe exhaust that you can modify to route exhaust gases however you want. I'm asking $400 shipped firm for everything.

Hey Nick, I would be needing this. Call me when you get a chance.

Joe

Ok Joe. I think i'm going to pass on the trade though. Considering i'm only looking for 525-550rwhp I think i'd be better off with a quicker spooling 62mm charger. Otherwise, i'd take you up on your deal.

Well if the deal falls through on selling it I have a buddy that went fron a fat shaft 62 to the super b special and he didn't notice much difference in spool time if any. Just let me know, you have my number.

Joe

Well if the deal falls through on selling it I have a buddy that went fron a fat shaft 62 to the super b special and he didn't notice much difference in spool time if any. Just let me know, you have my number.

Joe

I went with a 68 twheel, not the 71 of the fat shaft (think it's a 71 not the 65). Should come to life quick!

You looking for a gate? With the power you're looking at I'd say you're in the market.

Yeah I need a gate but it would be the 16th before I have the cash. If you would be willing to hold it I will take it.

Joe

monster :what: last I checked my truck doesnt move:hehe: , I just got my pdi t4 manifold and the 465 is non gated so it would be a great idea ... I'll let you know tomorrow have to check on the money part

monster :what: last I checked my truck doesnt move:hehe: , I just got my pdi t4 manifold and the 465 is non gated so it would be a great idea ... I'll let you know tomorrow have to check on the money part

Ha, well judging by those boost numbers you sent me and how quick they come up I think you're on your way to qualifying for the need for this gate ha! No problem just let me know.

Back