engineered diesel injectors.

rpainter

Is anyone running them ? pro's or con's?? Going to be needing a set here soon and ran across them on their website.

E.D. Deals with Greg at S&S for fuel system parts.

Lavon

Also interested are these comparable to exergy injectors as far as quality ect?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never ran s&s, but my motorsport diesel injectors seemed to be higher quality than the exergy injectors I had before them. So Idk if I'd put exergy on such a pedestal.

We run nothing but Exergy injectors in all our builds and have had nothing but the best of results, service and quality. Great company to do business with!

Lavon

After touring Exergys shop I don't think I'd spend money anywhere else if I needed injectors.

There is a common denominator between exergy and s&s. We run product from both.

We run nothing but Exergy injectors in all our builds and have had nothing but the best of results, service and quality. Great company to do business with!

Lavon

I never really had issues with them it's just I had 75% over exergies then went with shanes 100% overs and ran more duration and the 100% Overs were way cleaner and made a ton more power. I wont really have proof because other things have been changed in my setup now. Also my hoe 10.6 stroker pump was too much pump for the 75% overs even with rail 9 my ssr set at 1 and 1 my actual rail overshot demanded all the time and was maxing out my stock rail sensor at 26.1k. Actual rail is much more controllable with the 100% overs.

Both S&S and Exergy are top notch. One of the owners of S&S helped start Exergy.

Think I'm gona go with fleece 100% overs the price seems to be right any one have any info on these?

I'm assuming they have someone hone them out I've only seen Bosch injectors with 100 hp nozzles

Lavon

Look's like i'll be using Exergy injectors in my truck now!!

Back