ET Bracket at TS 2010

Duramax3000

Who all is racing ET Bracket at TS I raced there in 08 and wanted too untill it was shut down in 09 so I can't wait for 2010.

I WANT to but i still have to see where the funds are when it gets closer.

That's probably where I'll be running if my truck is done in time, since I'll have no idea what it's gonna run.

Ya'll might as well give it up now as a certain black Jetta is gonna mop the track with all these trucks :poke:

I will be there I just hope I get a job by then. I would like to try and put down a good time cuz I have never took it down the track with the new charger, but with no job I can't afford to break.

If I can swing it at work to make a "work" trip out of it, I'll probably be there in a rental truck of some sort.

i thougt you had a rabbit that you were working on......

I did, ditched it for something with a better radio and ride LOL

If I can swing it at work to make a "work" trip out of it, I'll probably be there in a rental truck of some sort.

Micheal, if what Greg stated below is true, you can still race a Jetta if you are interested.

you can wheel mine , I will be driving somthing quite a bit faster

Works for me! Heck, I might actually be FASTER than somebody for once :woohoo:

If Michael runs anything y'all are toast...that guy is rediculously deadly on the tree.

If Michael runs anything y'all are toast...that guy is rediculously deadly on the tree.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I ain't THAT good! I'll just be happy to get past first round.

Micheal, if what Greg stated below is true, you can still race a Jetta if you are interested.

I may take you up on that! Is it a 5-spd or Auto Jetta? Does it have a tuner?

I'll probably still try to get a rental truck, but they may be catching on to me!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

i planned on running, but by the looks of it, the bus will be residing in PA by then

I did, ditched it for something with a better radio and ride LOL

Works for me! Heck, I might actually be FASTER than somebody for once :woohoo:

Billy if you want to play with it, you might have to wrestle it away from my niece, if she can miss any more high school , but you welcome to. Its run a best of 13.73 @ 102 so far. I nipped a piston at the Texas Mile so I have new coated forged pistons coming .

We took it apart to do some upgrades, and I was amazed at the Clutch that Dan at Valair did, we punished it hard, and still looks new.

Greg at ZZ is building a new manifold with combined air to water intercooler, and we might have the new Kerma twins ready by then.
We are pushing had to have the new engine ready for the NX Dragster , Tommy at KPE is pulling out the stops to have the new bullet ready.

Back