Etown Race This Saturday!

RedBowTies88

The 3rd slowski
hey, sorry for horribly late notice but i just realized that the 3rd annual street diesel performance show and go is this saturday at Old Bridge Twp Raceway Park.

anyone on here somewhat local plan on maybe coming out? should be.

show&shine,
drag classes,
bikini contest,
burnout contest (im the 08 champion:woohoo:)

oh also, they changes the rules and now gas pickups are aslo welcome and will have they're own classes (as i understand it)

I will be down, but don't think I am going to race, did real good last year, but unfortunately my water meth system quit and not lookin like its gonna get fixed by saturday. then again maybe it will rain and post pone this event like it has been postponed the last few times.

hahahaha

Sat
rain.gif

80°F | 67°F

I won't make it, my motor is still scattered around the garage in pieces.

I will be down, but don't think I am going to race, did real good last year, but unfortunately my water meth system quit and not lookin like its gonna get fixed by saturday. then again maybe it will rain and post pone this event like it has been postponed the last few times.

too hot without the meth? lol i bury my 1600* gauge by the 330':nail:

hahahaha

Sat
rain.gif

80°F | 67°F

seriously i keep saying the event is cursed haha

ill call the track and check the weather before i leave and just hope for a nice day i guess.

ok , kinda got me, but I only run water racing ... don't need any more heat. 1450 and the lights still green with me passin the tree

ok , kinda got me, but I only run water racing ... don't need any more heat. 1450 and the lights still green with me passin the tree

im sure we can figure out somethin...

just need some washer fluid, a funnel, some duct tape, and some of those long balloon animal balloons ;)

Ill go Macgyver on this **** all dayLOL

you go mcguyver on the truck, I will go do something else on avatar girl... all day, night, and part of tomorrow./\.

you go mcguyver on the truck, I will go do something else on avatar girl... all day, night, and part of tomorrow./\.

feel free...im sure that pics at least 15 years old:shake:

not that i dont think milfs are sexy ;)LOL

Back