Exergy 200% Injectors 07.5-12 6.7L

xDiesel03

Exergy 200% over injectors for 07.5-12 6.7L Cummins.

Injectors have around 23k total miles on them, but were sent to Exergy around 9k miles ago to get upgraded to 200% over. I have to original flow sheet from 15JUL15 and they were just cleaned and checked out by Exergy again. These will come with the connector tubes that were married up to the injector (numbered to ensure same seal), and new copper injector sealing washers. No cores required. Add paypal fees or gift payment - $3500 shipped. Injectors will ship directly from Exergy and tubes/washers will come from me. Here is the new flow sheet:

IMG_1628_zpsbhhrfy89.png

Last edited:
Nope- I won a set of S&S sticks at the UCC Raffle so I'm trying those out. I wanted to hold off and do a comparison and go with whichever set I like best, but I recently had my secondary blow up and cause damage to the primary so I didn't get a chance to compare.

With your compounds and fuel on your 2012 what's the limiting factor that is keeping you from making over 1080hp? That set up with more injector could make over 1,200 hp

I'd love 'em just can't figure out how to pay for them yet. I'd need to sell my 60% over exergy's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Might be interested if there new injectors. Shoot me a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love 'em just can't figure out how to pay for them yet. I'd need to sell my 60% over exergy's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Send me a PM if you are still selling those 60% overs. Running the 200% is just going to tempt me and toast my built 68.

they would work, but be advised cummins switched back to a single plane nozzle for 13+

07.5-12 have dual plane nozzles, and usually "performance" injector businesses extrude hone stock nozzles. just fyi

Back