Exergy or Fleece

Problem child

Double nickel @
Try this again see if I can get any information. Needing another 10mm pump and wondering what the difference is between Exergy and Fleece pumps other than the price? Anyone have any idea.

No real difference...

Contact Todd @ T&C Diesel, he does good work and price should be very competitive!

Last edited:
Exergy builds one, fleece builds the other. Both reputations are good so I would expect to get a true 10mm pump from either. As yellow jacket said, there are options, s&s Motorsport diesel is another VERY good option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 10mm pump T&C and am not disappointed and the price couldn't be beat at the time either

Pumps

I had a pump from another company (not going to name them) that lasted less than 5 passes. I put a Fleece 10mil pump and never had problems again.

Most tweak shaft Pumps have similar failures, I had close to 10 11.2 (Blow up) last year I clovered them all except 1 , I had another fail this year I'm covering that also.

The replacement's have been holding up well. After 100hrs of what causes these random failure we now are machining our own component's, Just to tell you how random these failure are (Besides the ones you know what caused there failure) I made 2 11.2 wild pumps (Sisters) for comp use back in FEB 16 1 is performing well (Has several Passes and dyno runs) the other blew up within Minutes after installing.

I rigorously test these pumps, Even I have trouble finding the cause BC in most cases its nothing but carnage. The last one I was able to get all the parts (100% thanks to the owner in not operating after it blew up) and glued it back together I found the cause that has been evading many of us for years, the fix is in and I hope this is behind us, Our 10m have been almost trouble free, its the 11.2 I had trouble with, But I suppose if I wanted to mislead owners I could call it 12.4+ if I measure differently.

Last edited:
We've ran exergy, industrial, and fleece in the past . We are now using t&c and are very happy and will be using only him in the future .

I run a fleece on my personal Truck... Very solid pump, solid guys, no core charge.

I'm not saying others are not good, just that the Fleece guys build one heck of a pump.

Thanks for all the input on these pumps! I'm currently running a floor-it pump and still keeping up like a champ but unfortunately they are not around anymore so I am looking else where.

EXERGY gets my vote. We've sold several hundred of their pumps over the past few years and have not had a single failure or issue. Stringent multi point test procedure on every pump before it leaves leads to little to no failure rate! The 14mm version will be out soon too...

I have a Fleece 10 mm pump, stupid happy with it.

I know Fleece machines all of their own parts and tests every pump before it's gets to a customer.

We do have some 14mm out in testing, wading into that pool slowly. Definitely some changes needed to supply systems to see the full benefit.

Back