exhaust gone money in the bank

wood80

I have just finished my first tank of gas since strait piping my 6.7 and got 20.1. My previuos best was 14.8 with only a MP8. This is also with 36 inch tires. 6speed manual

sweet! one day, i'll understand how to run gas in these dang new trucks.. :poke:

Do you have any gauges? Is the '20' stock or with the MP8? Which system?

thats unusual, typically when people first strait pipe there trucks they hammer on them and get low mileage, solid go pedal control!!!!

Who's system did you use? Making a 6.7 a straight pipe isn't a walk in the park. You have several systems in conflict.

Who's system did you use? And, who's EGR plates?

so you can actually take all that crap off and how the exhaust brk sound with it straight piped?

Who's system did you use? Making a 6.7 a straight pipe isn't a walk in the park. You have several systems in conflict.

Who's system did you use? And, who's EGR plates?

Wondering the same question.

so you can actually take all that crap off and how the exhaust brk sound with it straight piped?

Yes you can, and it sounds like a little jet engine. Mine didn't get as loud as I would have like though. :rockwoot:

I do, Around town i get about 10-11. That's with the Juice in 3 and it doesn't seem to matter if I am into it all the time, or just putting around. I think the around town mileage is more effected by how often you warm it up. On the highway, I have gone from 13, to 16 by doing the emission deletes.

Back