Exhaust Manufold studs

CURRENTLY ALL SETS ARE SPOKEN FOR PENDING PAYMENT

I have sent PM's to everyone that asked for payment information. 4 sets are left and I have sent that many PM's if each person buys one set. No more PM's for today, giving buyers the chance to pay today before I give others the chance.

Finally doing my manifold swap and installing these, just wondering what was being done with the support that attaches to the top bolt of no 4? Do I reuse the factory bolt in that hole, or just let it hang?
b8145cd28bf8d31023d231f1b5c6ca6e.jpg
221f6f88c5fe5d2fb4044b1390393469.jpg

I would just reuse the one bolt to keep the support there. Same goes for the guys doing these on the newer trucks. There's a support that goes to #6 I just reuse that one bolt

Ok, thanks. The other issue I have run into now is the "new" manifold is a used ats 3pc, the two studs in my factory manifold turbo flange don't want to come out, and the two bolts that were in it, don't want to thread into the ats right? Can I just get four new studs for the turbo flange? If so, where, or what are the threads to see if a fastener store would have anything?

Found the thread spec, only question now, is there any reason not to run 4 studs in the turbo flange?

Back