Exhaust Woes

C-350

Okay, so I get home from my deployment and yesterday got my second of two Aero Exhaust 4040 mufflers. Today, I find out Jim's Muffler is closed, this new Just Trucks only does kits which pointed me to Taylor's Transmission which also only does kits which pointed me to Advanced Diesel which also only does kits. What I want is this: two 4" pipes to my two mufflers cut before the rear axle with turn downs. Anyone know of anyplace in Anchorage/Eagle River/Wasilla/Palmer or place in the states that will bend and cut the pipes and ship them up to me? :bang

Hi Kendra ,,, I think the problem is that nobody here in Anchorage can work 4 inch pipe ,, I had a similar problem a while back ,,, 3 inch seems to be the max ...

Jimmy closed Jims muffler and was working out of Taylors trans until his house sold but I dont know if he's still there or not ...

You might be able to get parts through one of the exhaust vendors to custom make the split dual system your describing ,, you usually find the split section then piece together the rest of the parts to run them out either side ....

Hope that helps !!

Thanks. Looks like I might be able to piece it together using piping from Flowmaster and/or Magnaflow. Now, I just have to figure out how many s-bends and 90-degree bends I'll need...

That should work out pretty good ...

Post some pics of the system when your done !!!

Back