F-106 16" 6 Lug Rims for sale

Bosshawg600

PDP.com FireFighter
A Friend of mine stumbled apon some 16" 6 lug wheels. he has 7 of them and was going to scrap them, but I thought someone might want them!!!

40 bucks a peice

Sorry, but they are dually rims, not positive on width I'll have to take a measurement. They are located in Lafayette, In

are they aluminum, real wheels? Very interested, I m located in northwest Ohio so very close

All of them are steel, Im trying to get some pics right now. The guy that has them works nights, so Im trying to get him to send me some. Should have some up shortly!!

Ok, got some pics. I guess they are old tube type rims, but I dont see why they wont work.....

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0773.jpg

They are for the 5 lug 100 not the 106 and they are split rims so not really worth anything but scrap. Not to mention I think they are illegal to run on the road anymore. IIRC

They are for the 5 lug 100 not the 106 and they are split rims so not really worth anything but scrap. Not to mention I think they are illegal to run on the road anymore. IIRC

Crap!!! Thats what I get for not even looking at the pics. He was just talking about them saying they were just like the ones I had blah, blah, blah..........

Guess Ill tell him too bad, and throw them in the scrap pile!!!!

Sorry for the misguidance and for the correct info...

Back