F.S 2006 King Ranch 6.0 4wd 4dr dually

F8LDOSE

2006 King Ranch, 6.0 diesel, 4 door, 4wd, dually, 75k miles, truck runs and drives 100%, burg w/ tan int, all options. Truck was a theft recover, interior was stripped and some front end bodyparts, interior was replaced with lariat xlt leather interior. Truck is very clean 8/10 exterior, 9/10 interior. Not going to be able to post pics until the weekend, thought i'd post it now, if somebody is interested within driving distance they are welcome to look at it at anytime. Truck does have a maryland salvage title, i have pics of what it looked like when i bought it. Title is clear, no liens, in my name. Feel free to ask any other questions. Kbb private party value is $28,500+ due to the salvage history i feel $22,500 is a very fair price.

I sold mine for 22,800 last month w/ 72k on it. Your price might be a bit high for a salvage title with the wrong sets in it.

and urs was a 4wd 4door dually? wow somebody got a hell of a deal, there selling for 28k @ here. Thanks for your input. $19,500 firm.

It was a 4x4 leveled on 35s. I only owed 12k on it, so I got to put some coin in my pocket.

Back