f/s 35" toyo open country m/t's

yoda

I have for sale a set of used Toyo Open Country M/Ts w/ 50% tread on them. They are 35/1250/17 e load rated. I am looking to get 600 OBO! If there are any questions please feel free to ask.

here are a few pics of them.
100_0553.jpg

100_0552.jpg

100_0550.jpg

i know what you mean. i've been told that by other folks too.

not sure, i'll have to go measure to give you an accurate number.

Hey man did you ever get the tread depth? If you still have them when my money comes in ill come pick them up if the depth is good. I'm just a few hours out from you

sorry, i haven't gotten a chance to get the tool. i'm in the middle of moving right now. i'll try and get the tool this weekend so i can get you the measurement.

Ten 4 I appreciate it. I'm needing some tires bad. I'll pm you my number so you can give me a shout if you'd like.

well...i've got some good new for you and some bad, the good...i found out the tread depth for you. it is 11/32. but the bad, someone bought them today. they are now gone.

Ha alright thanks though. It's on big deal now my tranny craped out on me today. Think its 4th gear bearing so I'm stuck driving a Cadillac lol. How many miles did you get out of the tires half tread?

that sucks! but at least you have another way to get around in the mean time. they had just over 15k i believe.

Back