F1 Helix Cam Problems

REEDSTR

SHADE TREE TECH
Well I Installed My Helix 2 Cam In My 12v And Just Got The Enigine Fired Up Last Weekend And I Used The Luberplate Lube I Was Told To Use And Let Idle For 20-15 Min At 1700-2000 Rpm To Set The Cam In And Then Adj The Valves And Now My #4 And #6 Exhaust Valves Went Way Out Of Adj And I Was Hopen The Push Tubes Were Ben But They Are Not And It Got New Tappets. So Has Any One Heard Of The Helix Cams Going Flat On Them??????

No problems here but I would contact the F1 dealer you bought it from. If you can't get satisfaction contact Tim Barber @ TRE DIESEL PERFORMANCE. He will work with Don on fixing any problem you may have.

Lavon

yea thats what i did today don seems like a good feller and browns diesel guys are great ppl to deal with

Not sure what might have happened, but Don will stand behind his products. My compliments to you for handling this like a gentleman.

yes new tappets.......they are super fun to do ......and i did what i was told to use and do and that additive was not said to use so i did not use it but im more glad their are ppl out their who are still willing to back up the things they sell its getting rare in the times we are in

Back