F250/Cummins Swap

So I got this doo-dad. It's a well built looking part. I'm having trouble deciding where I want to mount it. My biggest concern is that I don't want the fumes ahead of the passenger compartment.
I've thought about mounting it under the vehicle, but I also don't want the associated hose length to get from the valve cover to the can. I had the thought to mount it to the firewall and then add an outlet tube where the filter connects to get the fumes under the cab.
d88f4a9a289de7985943a7b0e8b3a48c.jpg

Sent from my motorola one vision using Tapatalk

For those of you not on Instagram, I moved the Anteater Pro Remote to the vent, and have a 3d printed part in the works for a permanent part. I also mounted the CSP5 switch where the lighter was.
ec990305d285ebc6a5b9ffabbed319d7.jpg
48a254a9f69bd27daa634accb1568430.jpg
ecd7e208c2b346e215a90a249a603a8f.jpg
013b90335a35d758bd2cf8f62e859fea.jpg
841b15a43a7afeb15835e7977a9a390e.jpg
29dacd5dd6332c7cee0be2cea11dbb07.jpg
1addcb29e099bb3a5729fdcf837460b7.jpg

I am DD now. Just got in from pulling the brakes apart. Had what I thought was an axle joint seized. May still be, but the driver side slider pins were stuck on the caliper. I had worked the passenger side over with a new caliper and sliders and brake hose. I had planned to do the driver side and honestly just forgot while everything else was apart.

It shat, I shat, good times were had.
3400rpm dig, shift 3-4 locked at 85mph, and whap. Check mirrors for debris or vapor. None. Limp it to shoulder, find this.
8d5fbc05ea7d38e56a1ad499b2591914.jpg

How tight do you tighten those clamps? I'm always caught in between I want them as tight as I can get them but don't wanna strip the nuts.

I don't remember tbh. The nuts are trash. I spun that one off by hand. I did torque them with a torque wrench. It's getting a tab to the core support

How hard is it on your charger when you blow a boot?mine also shat a good amount when I blew a boot

Mine was passing oil by the time I got it to the shop. It drove home from there just fine.

I can't quantify the inertial forces involved in a turbo going from full load to no load, but I'm guessing it cuts the lifespan of the part substantially each time it happens.

Took the truck to buy pew pew parts this morning. Put the truck in reverse to back out of the parking space and it flared before it moved but the acted fine. Hit the interstate to come home.

Truck blew a trans line at the Upton exit. Went in the sex store and bought a vibrator and some Magnum condoms to fix it. Condoms worked great! ???

Took the truck to buy pew pew parts this morning. Put the truck in reverse to back out of the parking space and it flared before it moved but the acted fine. Hit the interstate to come home.

Truck blew a trans line at the Upton exit. Went in the sex store and bought a vibrator and some Magnum condoms to fix it. Condoms worked great! ???

Google Image Result for http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/37200000/Stifler-gif-seann-william-scott-37201235-500-266.gif
"Big blue rubber di*k for all!"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Fo-real.

So I made a mistake with a product I didn't know. For whatever reason, the conti-grip hose split at the barbed push-loc fitting. The split was facing upward and along the axis of the hose, so I'm guessing the weight of the unsupported hose was side loading the hose. It was the section from the hard line under the engine to the cooler, so everything got hosed.

I ended up buying a bottle of STP to use as a funnel and two bottles of gas station trans fluid to get home. I feel like I gave what was left of my Mobil fluid hepatitis.
Atleast my pocket knife won't be able to rust for a while.

Forgot I put this in the bed.
2024e10b6cbb0b8b3b584275686597c4.jpg
5a48f0baf17c151203554dbbc78b806c.jpg

Tapatalk why you do-dis
3b38a3f10474645788dc590b348e0a64.jpg

Repeated the CAC rapid depressurization drill on the side of I65 1/4 mile after climbing up the on-ramp with a 305 cat in tow. Bumped manually bumped the 3-4 shift locked and it sounded like a Magnum round contacting steel. I guess I'm going to down it this week and stupid proof that tube.

Repeated the CAC rapid depressurization drill on the side of I65 1/4 mile after climbing up the on-ramp with a 305 cat in tow. Bumped manually bumped the 3-4 shift locked and it sounded like a Magnum round contacting steel. I guess I'm going to down it this week and stupid proof that tube.

What's your plan of attack for that? Also how many psi is this happening at?

I think I'm going to add the support tab that uses core support bolt right where the tube passes through the core support. It would be the same as most of the aftermarket tubes that I've looked at.

Mine did it on either end of that pipe above 30psig. Had Firepunk roll an extra bead on both ends and it pegs the 40psig stock gauge with vengence.

Back